Last Updated on January 3, 2021 by Official KMSPico
Microsoft Office is being used worldwide for all purposes like making Resume, Presentation, Portfolio, Math issues in Excel, and so on.
But there are still some people who don’t know how to activate Microsoft Office. If you are one of them then you are in the right place, because in today’s guide I will share with you all the methods which are used for activation.
We have cut these things into two parts, in the first part, we learn the method in which we use license purchased from Microsoft.
And in the second part, we will learn the method to activate without having a license. It means we can now get the license totally free of cost without paying even a penny.
Why Activate Microsoft Office?
This is the most asked question around the internet. So, basically, it is the product of Microsoft which includes several apps that are used in Office. For example, you will get Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Note, Access, and so on.
These are used in many different places like Word can be used to make documents, Resume, etc.
Excel can be used to solve math problems or to make charts, Outlook is an emailing service while PowerPoint is used to create presentations, etc.
But the problem is, this product is not free as it comes with the 30-days of the free trial. After which that trial ends we have to purchase a license to activate Microsoft Office.
How To Activate Microsoft Office
As I cleared in the above guide why we need to activate this product now let’s talk about the methods we can use.
So, below are the possible ways that are used to activate it. Now in case you own a license then just read the first method. Otherwise, if you don’t buy any key then you should move to the second method.
Method #1: Activate Microsoft Office Using Product Key.
We have two different ways that can be used for activation like in the first method we directly sign in with the account used at the time of purchase. While in the second method we have to use the key that we bought from Microsoft Store.
First, we use the sign-in method. Follow below step by step guide:
- 1. Open any of the Office Application (Words, Excel PowerPoint, etc).
- 2. Now you will see a pop-up window asking to sign in or create a new account. If you can’t see this window then go to Files and then select the Account.
- 3. After this simply click the Product Activation and then sign in with the credentials that you use for purchasing.
That’s it now Office will be activated automatically you don’t have to do anything else. Now you see the product is successfully activated.
Find Office Product Key
Now if you have purchased the key but don’t know where to find or don’t want to sign in with the account then follow these steps below.
- Open Microsoft Store in case you have Windows Computer or open https://www.microsoftstore.com/.
- On the upper right-hand side, you just need to click Sign In. Now enter your email and password which you used to buy Office.
- When you sign in now click on your name located at the same place. After this, you need to click on the Order History.
- Now locate the application which you bough and then click on the Install Office button (this doesn’t install the product).
Here you can see the product key now copy that key and enter it to any Office Apps like Word or Excel and Voila! You have successfully activated the Office using the product key.
Method #2: Activate Microsoft Office Free Using Tool
Now as we have understood the way of activating using the purchased license. It’s time to understand the way to activate without having any key.
Yes, in this method we are not required to have a license. So now the tool which we use in this guide is called Microsoft Toolkit.
The old name of this tool was EZ Activator which was developed only for Windows. But after Microsoft Announces the KMS technology for Office and Windows it now supports both products.
It gives us a 100% genuine license status even without a sign in our account. This tool is developed by the codyqx4 a senior member of My Digital Life Forum. It is 100% safe and secure to use and no one has ever complaint anything about it.
Ok, so here are the steps we can follow to activate office using Microsoft Toolkit:
You can disable Windows Defender by following these steps: Open Start Menu > Click Settings button > Scroll down to Update & Security > Open Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection > Virus & Threat Protection Settings > Turn Off Real-Time Protection.
- Open the folder where you downloaded this application and then extract it using WinRar, or 7Zip.
- It will create a new folder there so open it and right-click on Microsoft Toolkit.exe and click Run as Administrator.
- Now a new Window will pop-up so from here click on the Office icon. It will then open a new window with many options.
- From the above menu click Activation Tab and then from the Tools Drop-Down menu choose AutoKMS.
- Now simply click on the Install button under that menu and wait until you see a success message.
That’s it we have now successfully activated MS Office using Microsoft Toolkit. So, if you wanted to check the status then close all the programs and open any application (for example Word or Excel).
Now just click on the File from the above menu and then click Account. Here you can see the activation status “Your Product Is Activated”.
This is the simple guide on how to activate Microsoft Office. Because we have covered each and every possible way that can be used for it. Now let me know in the comment section which method you use or which one you loved the most.
I also hope you love the tool that I mentioned above because it is for those who don’t have enough money to purchase a license. And of course, not everyone is rich in this world this is why CODYXQ4 made this awesome tool free for everyone.
If you just loved this article and find it helps make sure to share it with others. Because share is the care and it also helps me to encourage to bring more helpful guides for you.